Yes, every time you log into your Finery account, our system checks to see if you bought anything new and adds it to your wardrobe automatically.
Articles in this section
- How do I manually add an item to my wardrobe?
- I accidentally deleted an item, what do I do?
- I connected my store account, so why don’t I see new items with my wardrobe?
- I have a receipt in my inbox, so why don’t I see it in my wardrobe?
- I see an item with the wrong picture in my wardrobe.
- What if I buy something tomorrow, will that item be in my wardrobe too?
- What is the number next to some of the pictures of my items?
- Why are there so many items greyed out in my wardrobe?