If you bought something in a store or ‘borrowed’ it from your friend, you can quickly add it to your wardrobe by clicking the “+” button in the bottom right corner of the wardrobe screen and searching it in Google images using our browser extension (download it here), which works like a Pinterest button to add items really quickly from anywhere on the internet. You can also link a store account or manually upload a photo of an item from you Photos.
Articles in this section
- How do I manually add an item to my wardrobe?
- I accidentally deleted an item, what do I do?
- I connected my store account, so why don’t I see new items with my wardrobe?
- I have a receipt in my inbox, so why don’t I see it in my wardrobe?
- I see an item with the wrong picture in my wardrobe.
- What if I buy something tomorrow, will that item be in my wardrobe too?
- What is the number next to some of the pictures of my items?
- Why are there so many items greyed out in my wardrobe?